Integrated Pharmacy Honors Track
Start planning for a career in pharmacy.
The Integrated Pharmacy Honors Track is designed for students of exceptional ability and maturity who are committed to a career in pharmaceutical science, while still in high school or prior to the start of their college career.
Acceptance into the program reserves a spot in Touro College of Pharmacy
How to apply to the Integrated Pharmacy Honors Track:
- A completed Integrated Honors Program application
- High school average of 90% or better.
- In schools where students are ranked, top 15% of the high school class.
- SAT score 1250/1600 or 1900/2400, with a minimum of 600 in each of the three sections or ACT score of 28.
- Acceptance to a Touro undergraduate school
- Letter of recommendation by the Dean of the undergraduate division following a formal interview with the Office of the Dean.
Notification of acceptance will be provided by the undergraduate admissions department.
To retain your spot at Touro College of Pharmacy, accepted students must:
- Complete all of the prerequisite courses and earn a bachelor's degree.
- Receive a grade of “B” or better on all coursework
- Complete the PharmCAS application process, as detailed on the Touro College of Pharmacy application site.
- Enter the professional phase within 48 months of matriculation at a Touro College campus in the US.
- Participate in the College of Pharmacy directed activities and interview.