Required Chemistry Courses (16 Credits)
- CPCN 101 General Chemistry I 4
- CPCN 102 General Chemistry II 4
- CPCN 201 Organic Chemistry I 4
- CPCN 202 Organic Chemistry II 4
Related Required Courses (16 Credits)
- CPPN 101 General Physics I 4
- CPPN 102 General Physics II 4
- MATN 121 Calculus I 4
- MATN 122 Calculus II 4
One Elective from the following set (4 credits)
- CPCN 222 Analytical Chemistry I 4
- CPCN 421 + CPC 481 Physical Chemistry I + lab course 3
One Elective from the following (3 credits)
- CPCN 301 Advanced Organic Chemistry 3
- CPCN 311 Biochemistry I 3
Total Credits in Program: 39
- Not opened to students majoring in Honors Biology or in Interdisciplinary Sciences.
- The same courses may not be used for both a major and a minor unless it is required for both.
- At least fifty percent of the minor must be taken at Touro College.