Jewish Education Accelerated Track Requirements
Applicants must have experience with and a passion for working with children.
Admission requirements for the Jewish Education/Special Education Accelerated Track differ slightly from general LCW admissions. There is also a separate application with a separate set of supporting materials, in addition to the general LCW application.
Requirements for admission
- A minimum score of 600 on each of the three parts of the SATs, with at least a 1250 combined score on the first two parts of the SAT.
- If a student has taken the ACT, a minimum composite score of 27.
- A high school grade point average of 92 or higher.
- Submission of essays as specified in the Jewish Education Accelerated Track application
- Transcripts and an interview.
- Two letters of recommendation which highlight your potential in the field of Jewish Education.
Submitting your application
Completed Jewish Education Accelerated Track documents, along with the general application, should be sent to:
Lander College for Women
Office of Admissions
227 West 60th Street
New York, NY 10023
Students studying in Israel should scan and email the application to email@example.com or fax it directly to 212-582-2344.